Kidzburgh partners with parents to help children understand who God is and what it means to have a life-long relationship with Him.
- Kidzburgh opens 15 minutes before weekend services.
- The Gym opens 15 minutes before each service for elementary ages.
- Kidzburgh uses The Gospel Project for Kids curriculum which teaches through the entire Bible with a weekly focus on Jesus. Kids who regularly attend Kidzburgh develop a biblical foundation for who God is, how He saves them, their value to God, and their mission in His family.
- New to Kidzburgh? Stop by the Kidzburgh Desk - located on the right near the main entrance. A volunteer will greet you and offer you a tour.
- Secure Check-in: Each child has their own numbered security badge with a matching parent badge, which must be shown prior to picking up your child.
- Volunteers & Staff: All Kidzburgh volunteers and staff members must complete a background check before serving and are trained on emergency procedures.
- Allergies: To safely accommodate children with severe allergies, please do not send snacks with your child while they are in Kidzburgh.
Newborns & Toddlers
- Your child is in gentle, loving hands while you attend the service. Children are divided into one of two rooms depending on their unique stage of development.
- The nursery is a quiet place with dim-lighting and rockers for babies and younger children who are not yet steady on their feet.
- A safe zone for explorative toddlers and active two year-olds includes a place for creative play.
- Your inquisitive preschooler will begin to learn the basics of the Gospel: God made the world, there is brokenness in our heart, and Jesus is the only Savior.
- We use a mixture of focused play, activities, teaching, song, and dance.
Elementary Aged Kids
- Kids spend time in large groups to learn through focused games, sing with a live band, and experience creative teaching and activities.
- Kids spend time in small groups to get to know each other, discuss the Bible and apply it to their lives.
Are you ready to invest in the next generation? Make a difference in the life of a child this summer in Kidzburgh. Summer is a great season to give Kidzburgh a test drive. Come and experience the joy of serving God and kids.
It's easy! Simply pick a service (or two!) on one weekend between June 16 and September 2. Tell us where you'd like to serve and we'll send you a confirmation. Come to your scheduled area 30 minutes before the start of the service and the Kidzburgh Team will guide you through the rest.
No prior experience necessary!
Current PA Clearances required.
For one incredible week long fun-fest, kids experience a unique summer day camp that they will long remember! For kids entering first through sixth grade. Programming is identical for all three weeks. KidsFest provides kids with a welcoming, safe, and unforgettable camp, while experiencing the truths of the Word of God. This unique day camp has impacted the lives of children for 30 years by providing opportunities to explore and engage in a variety of fun-filled activities as they learn that they are valued both by God and others.