Make a difference in a camper's life this summer by serving at KidsFest '18! There are plenty of opportunities
for middle school and older kids as well as adults. Learn more below!
Week 1: Sunday, July 8 - Friday, July 13
Week 2: Sunday, July 15 - Friday, July 20
Week 3: Sunday, July 22 - Friday, July 27
Kickoff: Sunday evening, 6:00 pm
Weekdays: Monday - Friday, 10:00 am - 3:30 pm
Team Celebration: Sunday morning, 11:00 am
Middle School Serve
Middle School Serve students have a unique opportunity to be part of a community of peers that grow in faith together while helping campers to have the same great week of camp they had as kids. Our hope is that they continue to develop a deep sense of community, service, and spiritual growth within the context of serving at KidsFest. Students currently in grades 6-8 can apply to volunteer for one week of camp in either Arts & Crafts or Free Choice, where they will be working hard to assist the adult volunteers and make KidsFest the best week of a campers summer.
Middle School Serve positions are limited and priority will be given to students who are involved in Middle School Ministry at Orchard Hill Church. Applications will be accepted through April 30, with decision letters mailed out in early May.
Training Day, Friday July 6, 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
Attendance at Sunday morning Collide services in July (8, 15, 22, 29)
Monday - Friday, 8:30 am - 3:30 pm
Email Jenna Bajuszik with any questions you have about Middle School Serve.
It takes a team of enthusiastic high school and college students to create an outrageous and extreme summertime experience for kids entering first through sixth grade. Positions are available for Team Leaders and Program Staff.
Team Leader - As a Team Leader, you and a co-leader will be having responsible for a team of elementary-aged campers. You’ll play integral role in engaging campers in having fun, teaching and processing the Bible, and making KidsFest a positive experience.
- Program Staff - As a Program Staff member, you will be responsible for assisting with the production of KidsFest through lighting, tech, music, and stage presentation.
Who can Apply?
College or high school students entering 10th grade or higher in the fall of 2018 may apply. You must have a personal relationship with Jesus Christ, be living a life that pursues His teachings, have a desire to serve God and a desire to help kids know how much God loves them. You should also be actively involved in your local church.
The start date and work hours differs based upon the position. All Summer Staff will participate in:
Training Week - Mandatory for all KidsFest Summer Staff, including Team Leaders and Program Staff. A detailed schedule will be distributed to hired staff in May.
Summer Hang - Thursday during work week
Small Groups - Monday and Wednesday during work weeks hired
Camp Week Events
Sunday evening kick-off
Monday - Friday day camp
Sunday morning celebration service
A detailed schedule with specific times per week will be distributed to hired staff in May.
Email Russ Brasher with any questions you have about Summer Staff.
Applications must be received no later than April 1.
Help create a fun, highly energetic outreach camp that points kids to Christ. Serve for a day or serve for a week!
There are plenty of ways to serve in KidsFest. Over 150 adults from Orchard Hill Church serve during each of the three weeks. If you are looking for a fun and easy way to get started, consider being a part of one of our KidsFest teams!
- Free Choice - Outdoor sports and activities including inflatables, archery, paintball, and more.
- Bible Blast - Small Group activity and games that reinforce the Bible story.
- Arts and Crafts - Fun crafts, face painting, and special art items selected just for this year's camp.
- Parking Team - Make a great first impression as you greet and direct parents before and after camp.
- Visitor Central - Help with various administrative tasks and security communications for camp.
- Hospitality Team - Serve pastries and coffee to parents in the morning before club begins.
- Nurse's Station - Care for campers and maintain the Nurse's Station. Nursing certification is required.
- Kick-off Team - Welcome campers and their families as leaders and kids begin their exciting week at KidsFest.
Email Cindy Runco with any questions you have about Adult Serve.